Have some questions about booking or the challenge? Let us try and answer them.
– What is your cancellation policy? We don’t offer refunds on classes or memberships, however, if you cancel your class within the timeframe (no more than three hours before the class) you will receive a class credit to use on another class of the same type.
– What if I pay for a session and then cancel it nearer the time? You will receive a class credit back that can be used at anytime.
– How long before a class starts can I cancel?Three hours
– What if I don’t show for a class and didn’t cancel within the 2 hours?Naughty naughty, not a lot. You will, however, lose that credit/£5/membership credit
– Am I able to book a session and pay nearer the time?Nope, the system will ask for payment at the time of booking
– What payment options are there?You can pay as you go, so just pay the £5 at the time of booking the session. You can purchase a membership which gives you class passes at a discounted rate. You then use these class passses to book your sessions.
– How long are the memberships valid for?There is no expiry, meaning you can use them as and when you want to.
– How far in advance can I book?You can book the whole challenge using the app or the website
– What if my purchase of a membership or session isn’t successful? First of all, try again. If this doesn’t work then contact your bank, it may be that they have flagged the payment as it doesn’t fit in with your usual activity
– When will the next challenge be available to book?We usually open up a challenge to book three weeks before it starts. Each challenge roles into the next. The best place to find out is on our Facebook page, as that’s the first place we release new dates
Is there a minimum age?There is, you must be 16 or above to take part
Do you have to be a certain fitness level?We cater to all fitness abilities, all we ask is that you give it your best shot. However if you have any injury or illness that may effect your ability to workout, we ask that you receive consent from your GP before working out with us.
Do I have to take part in every session of the challenge?No, we just ask you to do what you can. But if you can only make one day a week, that’s totally up to you