AFC Endurance takes place in Victoria Park, Ashford, with everyone meeting near to the tennis courts, just off Jemmett Road
AFC Endurance is a 5K where you can walk, jog or run the distance. This is open to all abilities, as long as you have declared yourself able enough to make the distance.
- If you have any medical history that may affect your ability to complete a 5k, or cause you pain/illness/discomfort, then you are required to consult your GP prior to booking the event.
- All bookings must be made prior to the event
- Once booking has been made, no cancellations will be offered
- All participants are charged at £3pp
- Children under the age of 16 must be accompanied by a full paying adult.
- Please wear the correct footwear and clothing for the day, no responsibility will be taken by Ashford Fit Club LTD for any injuries or illness obtained from incorrect clothing or footwear.
- Parts of the course may take part on slippery or uneven ground. If you decide to take part in the event you are acknowledging this risk and accepting responsibility for any injuries or illness that may occur because of it.
- Photos and video are taken during the event. By taking part you are accepting that any media taken by us will be used on social media and websites for the promotion of the event, along with promotion for any future events. However, please speak to a member of the AFC Endurance team on the day if you are not happy with this.
- Collecting sponsorships is optional and is not a necessity to take part in AFC Endurance.
- No bikes or scooters are permitted on the course, however, buggies for infants are more than welcome, as are well-behaved dogs.